Larry D Brauer
2532 Drexel Dr.
Dalzell, SC 29040
- To implement my skills and training in full-time employment with a growing company in order to advance within the organization. To train for other positions to serve the interests of the company.
Community College of the Air Force, 54 Hours in Electronics, Computer Science, and Management.
University of Maryland, foreign language (German)
Belleville Township High School - Belleville, IL - 1967 Graduate
Material Handler, Becton Dickenson (Kelly Service Temporary).
Oct. '97 - Aug. '98
Watts Marine,Inc, Parts Manager, Service Order Writer and Workload Scheduler.
- Ordered and returned supplies via computer -
- insured proper tasks accomplished at compeltion of various projects
1993 - 1997
U.S. Air Force/Electronics Communications Technician.
- Marine Outboard Motors and Boat Repair.
- Computer knowledge of OMC- Omni, Yamaha - YCS, Suzuki SCAT and Business Software.
1968 - 1992
- Maintenance, Repair and Operation of Communications Equipment.
- Supervision and Management of Production Workcenter, Monitoring and updating of computerized
- Maintenance Assistance Program
- Supervision and maintenance of local Armed Forces Radio & TV Services & FM relay station Transmitter
Officer in a local Bass Fishing Club
Member of S.C. State Fishing Federation
Instructor of Red Cross CPR/Self-Aid Buddy Care
References furnished upon request